Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Starting on September 20th, Children’s Ministry will be open for Pre-k to 5th grade.
Before dropping off your child, be sure to answer the following questions. If you answer "yes" to any, please DO NOT DROP OFF your child.
- Has your child been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Is a member of your household experiencing Covid-19 like symptoms or awaiting Covid-19 test results?
- Is your child experiencing a new cough, shortness of breath, sore throat or stomach symptoms?
- Has your child had a fever, greater than 100 degrees, in the last 48 hours?
- Is your child’s current temperature 100 degrees or greater?
- Has your child had a new loss of taste or smell?
- Has your child had vomiting or diarrhea in the last 24 hours?
Ten minutes before service starts, children are welcome to come to class in the CAFE. When waiting to drop off your child, please social distance. Children will be checked in by a volunteer at the door, who will take their temperature and ask the Covid questions. When they are cleared to enter, they will be given a nametag and their parent/guardian will get a “child check.”
Once inside the room, children of the same family will sit together. There will be a mat with their name on it for them to sit on and a family craft pack for them to use from week to week.
If/when we hit max capacity, the park will be opened and two groups will be moved in there.
When picking up your child, stay outside the door, social distancing, and present the “child check” to the volunteer. Your child will then be brought to you.
Watch Videos & Keep up with what your child is learning each week with the PARENT CUE APP - CLICK HERE